Short Sale Experts
Need to sell, but owe more on your home than it’s currently worth? StoneCrest Real Estate Short Sale Experts can help you:
- Postpone or Suspend Your Foreclosure sale date
- Sell Your Home
- Avoid Foreclosure & Bankruptcy
- Save Your Credit
- Exit Your Home With No Debt And No Tax Consequences
- Payoff Property Taxes, IRS Tax Liens, Personal Liens, etc.
- Pay No Real Estate Commissions or Closing Costs
- Properties Sold “As-Is” No Seller Repairs Required
- No “For Sale” Sign, if Desired
- No Open House Events, if Desired
- Lender May Offer Relocation Funds of Up to $10,000.00 or More
Short Sales are the most challenging of all residential real estate transactions. In order to successfully close a short sale with a high success rate, and represent the property owner’s best interests, a homeowner must only work with an experienced and dedicated short sale expert.
Our short sale experts review each short sale lender package to confirm all documents are completed and conform to each individual mortgage bank(s) requirement. Each package goes through a very meticulous screening and preparation process for accuracy. Your short sale package is only submitted to the Bank(s) when it meets our standards and has the greatest chance for approval. Our experience, knowledge and working relationships are invaluable to distressed homeowners. Once a purchase offer is accepted, and your short sale package is submitted, we negotiate with your mortgage Bank(s) daily to drive the process along and get your short sale approved with the most favorable terms possible.
With over 120 million dollars in closed sales volume StoneCrest Real Estate Short Sale Experts have helped many home owners in California short sell and we can help you too.
Take a look at the Short Sale Frequently Asked Questions section of our site and then call us at 858-381-0365 for a free, no obligation, over-the-phone consultation about your unique situation or complete the form below and you will be contacted when it’s a convenient time to speak.